5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

Saan Anguish

Inflictor of Pain
Staff member
Reaction score
Some day I'll get off my lazy ass and start organizing the old downloads and putting them back up. I feel the same way. They should be up for everyone to download. It's just a monumental task trying to sort through the files figuring out what they are. I've started and stopped at least a dozen times. It gets overwhelming trying to sort it out.

I feel the same way every time I open up my old logos folder for painting. There's so much stuff in there that needs to be cleaned up, and every time I look at it I'm like ehhhhh. One day lol.

EarnhardtFan

Premier Senior Member
Reaction score
Seeing the "Maybe it's the way you're dressed" meme around the internet the past few days is very weird because I know the guy who started it. Also I've been playing Super Metroid the past few days since it's on Nintendo Switch Online now and it's a lot more fun than I remember it being when I played it a few years ago.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Seeing the "Maybe it's the way you're dressed" meme around the internet the past few days is very weird because I know the guy who started it.

There's a meme that's literally just a high school yearbook quote from my yearbook and I enjoy seeing it around. Feels like somebody from my graduating class made it big.

Harry Nurpplez

Making a comeback!
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm on that wtf side of youtube again. If you haven't seen these before well...prepare to snort.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm taking a break from social media, including SRD, for at least a week. No painting either. I just need some time away because I'm feeling really burned out right now. I just thought I'd let you guys know this time. I will be back, I'm just not sure when. I'm logging off right after I post this.

Chandler.

No worries dude, thanks for letting us know and obviously you don't owe us anything. Take as long a break as you need.

TheOutlaw1272

No, you're breathtaking.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Capture.PNG

Hendrick9Fan

Admin/Paint Crew
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Guys, I'm taking a break from social media, including SRD, for at least a week. No painting either. I just need some time away because I'm feeling really burned out right now. I just thought I'd let you guys know this time. I will be back, I'm just not sure when. I'm logging off right after I post this.

Chandler.

Wanted to elaborate on this a little bit more, now that I've had a night to sleep on this, and since this post may have came out of left field considering I was cranking out cars and on a roll when it comes to painting. I've had time to think about it since posting and I regret posting this because I was rolling on 4 hours of sleep yesterday,lol. I don't feel like myself when that happens. While I've personally never been drunk before, I would imagine that I would feel something similar whenever I do eventually get drunk(I'm going to a big university next year, so its bound to happen at some point,lol.). So think of my previous post as a drunk post, lmfao.

But, seriously,
I do regret posting my last post and I will not taking a break. I'm going to keep painting till my computer explodes,lol. Maybe this will teach me a lesson. I think I'm gonna delete the post too.

Chandler

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Wanted to elaborate on this a little bit more, now that I've had a night to sleep on this, and since this post may have came out of left field considering I was cranking out cars and on a roll when it comes to painting. I've had time to think about it since posting and I regret posting this because I was rolling on 4 hours of sleep yesterday,lol. I don't feel like myself when that happens. While I've personally never been drunk before, I would imagine that I would feel something similar whenever I do eventually get drunk(I'm going to a big university next year, so its bound to happen at some point,lol.). So think of my previous post as a drunk post, lmfao.

But, seriously,
I do regret posting my last post and I will not taking a break. I'm going to keep painting till my computer explodes,lol. Maybe this will teach me a lesson. I think I'm gonna delete the post too.

Chandler
You don't owe us anything, if you feel like taking a break for a day, a week, a month, we will still be here when you return. If you enjoy painting, paint, if you need a rest, you don't have to call in sick with us. We are just happy you are willing to share your excellent work with us!

Hendrick9Fan

Admin/Paint Crew
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You don't owe us anything, if you feel like taking a break for a day, a week, a month, we will still be here when you return. If you enjoy painting, paint, if you need a rest, you don't have to call in sick with us. We are just happy you are willing to share your excellent work with us!

Haha, thanks man, I appreciate it. I just felt lost this morning with nothing to do, besides studying of course, since painting is like one of my few hobbies,lol. I can't study all day,lol. That would drive me insane.

crazyboy335

#50in07
Reaction score

Dude. Take a break. If you keep trying to force it, you're gonna have a mental break like I did.

The world's gonna keep turning if you don't make cars for a month or so.

nascarfreak88

Sarcasmus pessimus
SRD Member
Reaction score
Haha, thanks man, I appreciate it. I just felt lost this morning with nothing to do, besides studying of course, since painting is like one of my few hobbies,lol. I can't study all day,lol. That would drive me insane.
Dude I totally get what you mean. Since I'm a graduate student, I'm working on school or research nearly every waking hour of every day of every week. I need some sort of outlet to be creative rather than scientific, whether that be through making music or through enveloping myself in the fantasies I create in NR2003. I'm trying myself to get back on an uptick on the latter. Albeit in many respects I'm not nearly as creative in NR03 as I could or should be lol.

nascarfreak88

Sarcasmus pessimus
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the double-post, but I thought this was so god damn awesome I had to share.

So, a bit of background. Indy Eleven is a football club in the USL Championship, which is the league below the MLS (like the Xfinity series, because I'm so inept at any other sport metaphors). Apparently the USL is doing a "Culture Week," which I don't know anything about. BUT, Indy Eleven made this kit for it. Which is no surprise, Indy Eleven always puts out 500-themed kits in May. And even their normal kits and crest have subtle nods to the 500. Their name too is a little bit of a play on the 500 as well (not only the 11 players on a soccer pitch, but also the 11 rows of three).

I think this kit is executed pretty poorly (their May kits are much better), but still I love the cross of my two sports. Hence why I love that Premier League and pretty much any motorsport is on NBC, there's quite a bit of cross-promotion of the two. If F1 was back on there I'd never have to change the channel.

Last edited:

Hendrick9Fan

Admin/Paint Crew
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Well, I think this must be a sign for me to take a break. Last night while I was gaming, my pc died. The infamous BSOD error, THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. I've spent all day today trying to fix it and its only gotten worse. I tried replacing the GPU, PSU, and RAM. Now it won't even boot to windows and gives the error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Don't know what to do now. I'm starting to think the CPU (I7-8700k) is dead.

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, I think this must be a sign for me to take a break. Last night while I was gaming, my pc died. The infamous BSOD error, THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. I've spent all day today trying to fix it and its only gotten worse. I tried replacing the GPU, PSU, and RAM. Now it won't even boot to windows and gives the error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Don't know what to do now. I'm starting to think the CPU (I7-8700k) is dead.
I use PC Help Forum, if that helps.

nascarfreak88

Sarcasmus pessimus
SRD Member
Reaction score
The tub looks accurate, but the nose screams A1GP to me. Albeit IndyCar itself has issues with the car in its logo so not my major concern lol. Its just too busy and all-over-the-place for a soccer jersey.

Hendrick9Fan

Admin/Paint Crew
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Turns out it was my mobo that was dead, bought a new one which I should get on Monday, so I'm definitely taking a break from painting for a few days,lmao. That's two ASRock boards I've had problems with now in my small history of building PCs, needless to say, the new board is NOT an ASRock, or as I saw on reddit, ASSRock,lol.

Harry Nurpplez

Making a comeback!
SRD Member
Reaction score
There has been an itty bitty baby spider hanging out on my Momo wheel all day. I've been using it again lately so this arrangement isn't going to work. lol