32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Trump 2020 Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

wslates

SRD Member
Reaction score
For my birthday, a bunch of my family pitched in and got me giftcards to buy a grill. Got that just fine, but decided to buy a patio table to be able to eat in my backyard. Only 8 pieces. It took 4 god damned hours to build. And it's still not 100%.

Anyway, I discovered where alcoholism starts.

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
SRD Member
Reaction score
So one of my customers gave me an entire bottle of Peach Crown Royal the other day...

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
For my birthday, a bunch of my family pitched in and got me giftcards to buy a grill. Got that just fine, but decided to buy a patio table to be able to eat in my backyard. Only 8 pieces. It took 4 god damned hours to build. And it's still not 100%.

Anyway, I discovered where alcoholism starts.
Let me guess, a box full of nails and 2x4s

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ric Ocasek of the Cars passed away today (well, technically yesterday), I have a sad now. Going to listen now to old Cars tunes.

nascarfreak88

Sarcasmus pessimus
SRD Member
Reaction score
Damn that's a shame. He produced some of my favorite albums by Weezer, Bad Brains, No Doubt, and Bad Religion.

nascarfreak88

Sarcasmus pessimus
SRD Member
Reaction score
So I only just learned that this was a thing:

This is great and I know exactly what I'm watching later tonight. I liked Hurley before but ever since last year, as a gay motorsport fan myself, he's become a bit of an inspirational figure for me. I'm stoked to give this a watch.

Hendrick9Fan

Guy who paints a lot of cars.
Staff member
Paint Crew
SRD Member
Admin
Reaction score
Its been a nice couple of weeks off from painting. Tomorrow I'm gonna rebuild my PC, since I'm waiting for the last part to come in the mail today. I'm eager to get back to painting and a break was exactly what I needed.

nascarfreak88

Sarcasmus pessimus
SRD Member
Reaction score
My old laptop I used forever for my NR2003 offline stuff seems to have finally shit out. Backed up all my painting stuff onto my desktop, but not all my documents with all my series information, statistics, back stories... ugh that's going to a massive loss if I can't figure out how to get all that back.

Hendrick9Fan

Guy who paints a lot of cars.
Staff member
Paint Crew
SRD Member
Admin
Reaction score
Travel Channel has been showing Area 51/Alien shows all day and I find that extremely funny,lol. I've looked at their social media pages but haven't noticed any special programming announcements since they usually announce when there are going to be doing marathons and stuff like that. They had to have planned it, this isn't a coincidence lmao.

Last edited:

Harry Nurpplez

Making a comeback!
SRD Member
Reaction score
SpaceX's Starship MK1 orbital prototype. Built in a field in Texas. Will be making suborbital flights by the end of the year if all goes to plan.

That is so awesomely 60s. Hope everything turns out successfully.

jacobc62

The OG NASCAR Tiger.
Banned
Reaction score
Well, I now can say I've had a life experience to rival that of @JeffJordan.....

So it's a fairly normal night at the Circle K I work at, that is until some dude decided to commit arson and light his car on fire after spraying the inside of his car with fuel and throwing a lit lighter into the car.

Someone outside was able to get the E-Stop button pressed right as this was happening, and I had begun calling emergency services as the dude threw the lighter into the car. According to the police officer we were talking with after they had arrested him, the dude had many insanity warnings within his record. My coworker is convinced the dude was trying to commit suicide.

Thankfully, everyone is okay.... Shaken up, but otherwise okay....

TheOutlaw1272

No, you're breathtaking.
SRD Member
Reaction score
So today I saw the reveal trailer for the new Nintendo game "Ring Fit Adventure." Just watching this makes me feel like I am being held hostage to these two hosts.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
So, I'm apparently thinking about NASCAR too much... lol

Last night, I dreamed that Monster announced that it was going to drop its sponsorship of Kurt Busch next season. Shortly after that, I was watching a video of Kurt walking into his kitchen (which was really the kitchen at my house), opening the pantry door, and pulling out a bag of Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Morsels - which the video inferred would be his primary sponsor next season. I don't really know where the heck that came from, but if any of you painters are looking for inspiration for a fictional Kurt Busch scheme, there you go! lol