8 - Roland Camaro - ATL Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
Reaction score
Man I can tell I haven't actually driven a non-plate race on NR2003 in a long time. haha. Especially with a wheel. :rolleyes:

Kurt walking into his kitchen (which was really the kitchen at my house)
You live with Kurt Busch? That's a pretty sweet morsel of information there...

MattyO

Admin
Reaction score
Anyone have a Google nest doorbell and or the security camera and have any info you're willing to share about one or both devices?

I'm finally giving in and getting a camera doorbell and possibly an extra camera too.

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
Reaction score
I've been working on my offline league's All-Star Race weekend for a little over two months now. Videos for Showdown Qualifying and All-Star Qualifying are complete. The Showdown race is finishing up as I post this, and tomorrow begins the All-Star Race, one that I haven't completely decided on a format for yet...

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Reaction score
I was thinking about it tonight, and I've been doing sim racing since 1989, and doing it pretty much non-stop since 1998, and been keeping track of it since 2003. I remember starting with the original Indianapolis 500: The Simulation and moved to stock cars in '98 with NASCAR Racing 2 (and the GNS expansion pack), and worked my way to NASCAR Racing 4 in 2003, and finally to NASCAR Racing 2003 in 2007. I believe I came to this site in trying to find new sites after I switched to NR2003, and found so little on Team SBR for NR2003. What a long time to be focused on a hobby.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
Reaction score
Well, it's official... I've just submitted my final assignment and will receive my associates degree from Liberty University in just a bit! Can't believe this day has finally come!!! :D:D:D Thank God it's over! lol Gotta thank all my sponsors for their continued support throughout this process. lol

I may go back one day and try to further myself, but for now, I'm done! On to the job search...

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
Reaction score
Well, it's official... I've just submitted my final assignment and will receive my associates degree from Liberty University in just a bit! Can't believe this day has finally come!!! :D:D:D Thank God it's over! lol Gotta thank all my sponsors for their continued support throughout this process. lol

I may go back one day and try to further myself, but for now, I'm done! On to the job search...
What did you associate with?