Latest resources

08 JOE GRAF JR.  - MARTINSVILLE daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
I follow the NFL pretty closely. I'm up to date on rosters, I read NFL news every few hours, I'm active in fantasy football and I like to pay attention to that stuff. I have NEVER heard of the QB the Lions are starting tomorrow against the Bears.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
I follow the NFL pretty closely. I'm up to date on rosters, I read NFL news every few hours, I'm active in fantasy football and I like to pay attention to that stuff. I have NEVER heard of the QB the Lions are starting tomorrow against the Bears.
David Blough? I followed him a little bit in college where he played for Purdue. It was pretty much back and forth between he and Elijah Sindelar starting at QB every week. He wasn’t drafted, got signed by Cleveland after the Draft, and then traded to the Lions for some draft picks. I wouldn’t say that he lit the world on fire but he was Purdue’s QB when they got that big win over Ohio State last year.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
David Blough? I followed him a little bit in college where he played for Purdue. It was pretty much back and forth between he and Elijah Sindelar starting at QB every week. He wasn’t drafted, got signed by Cleveland after the Draft, and then traded to the Lions for some draft picks. I wouldn’t say that he lit the world on fire but he was Purdue’s QB when they got that big win over Ohio State last year.
Well he's certainly off to a good start today.

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I didn’t even know him until Monday. He honestly looked really solid. Makes me a little happy that we finally have some decent backups. Too bad it doesn’t matter now lol.

Hendrick9Fan

Guy who paints a lot of cars.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
My new username is gonna take some getting used too,lol, but I like it. I don't remember how long I had my last username for but I believe it was for at least 2 years.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
New username, who dis?
Nice. Not as good as GoGators2020, but nice. ;)

My new username is gonna take some getting used too,lol, but I like it. I don't remember how long I had my last username for but I believe it was for at least 2 years.
I'm curious now - what was your first username here?

Hendrick9Fan

Guy who paints a lot of cars.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Nice. Not as good as GoGators2020, but nice. ;)

I'm curious now - what was your first username here?
My first username when I joined in 2009 was GoJoeyLogano, then I was DoubleDeuce, then tbrfan36, then I believe I switched to my previous username sometime during 2015. So here I am in December 2019 with another new username. Let's see how long this one stays,lol. Side note: I just realized I've been a member now for almost 10 years, holy shit.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
My first username when I joined in 2009 was GoJoeyLogano, then I was DoubleDeuce, then tbrfan36, then I believe I switched to my previous username sometime during 2015. So here I am in December 2019 with another new username. Let's see how long this one stays,lol. Side note: I just realized I've been a member now for almost 10 years, holy shit.
Well at least you finally pick a good driver. Lol.