5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's already on his list of accomplishments on Wikipedia. I cringed when I saw it.

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
So in less than 30 days, Kyle Busch has:
  • Won an impromptu on foot v car challenge in New York
  • Won his 2nd Cup title
  • Won the 2019 Trucks owners title
  • Briefly held the WWE 24/7 Title
He really is a man that wants to win everything XD

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Everyone should watch this.
This is to this day the single worst motorsports crash in history, and nearly ended auto racing. Several European countries banned auto racing, and here in the US, the sanctioning body for american racing at the time (AAA) stopped its auto racing programs.
EDIT: a video of the crash. Viewer discretion is advised.

Last edited:

nascarfreak88

Sarcasmus pessimus
SRD Member
Reaction score
It is the one single event that changed motor racing everywhere into what we know of today.

That short film tells the story from the perspective of John Fitch and Alfred Neubauer. Its beautifully animated, and really captures the emotion of the event, especially in the Mercedes garage. Again its only 15 minutes, I suggest everyone watch it.

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
There's this cake in a mug thing you can buy. You're supposed to put it in for about a minute and ten seconds. I accidentally put it in for eleven minutes. Complete disaster, but now the kitchen smells like chocolate, so that's good.
Those things have been fuckin rad to have in my dorm.

nascarfan9

Vito Crowleone
SRD Member
Reaction score
Damn that Le Mans crash is horrific. Also, looking back, it amazes me that the frontstretch "racing line with the spectators and pit area 2 inches away" combo they had at the time could have ever been imagined as "safe"
There's this cake in a mug thing you can buy. You're supposed to put it in for about a minute and ten seconds. I accidentally put it in for eleven minutes. Complete disaster, but now the kitchen smells like chocolate, so that's good.
I feel like this is very on brand for you. lol

DaleTona75

Unhealthily Obsessed With Backmarkers
SRD Member
Reaction score
Uggh, had another bout of spontanious anger caused by human arguments. Do any of you have tips to help "thicken my skin?" I tend to get anxious/angry pretty much anytime someone start debating. Terrible habit I know, just not sure how to break it.