Latest resources

08 JOE GRAF JR.  - MARTINSVILLE daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

Hendrick9Fan

Guy who paints a lot of cars.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Got my Elgato Stream Deck mini set up. scored it for only $45 on Black Friday! This thing is fucking amazing. Now I can render and save a paint scheme in 3ds Max with a push of a single button.

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Uggh, had another bout of spontanious anger caused by human arguments. Do any of you have tips to help "thicken my skin?" I tend to get anxious/angry pretty much anytime someone start debating. Terrible habit I know, just not sure how to break it.
A lot of people are like that, myself included. I try to remember that keeping calm is always a better option, the second I start down the path of any kind of upset the argument goes down hill very fast. It helps to keep in mind that whatever the argument, chances are neither one of you are more right than the other, just differing opinions. Try not to be in the argument to win the argument. You will never actually win, so you will get frustrated and upset much faster.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Got my Elgato Stream Deck mini set up. scored it for only $45 on Black Friday! This thing is fucking amazing. Now I can render and save a paint scheme in 3ds Max with a push of a single button.
I have had the regular sized stream deck for about a good year now. Things is really nice. I have zero desktop icons. Everything is on my deck and I made custom icons and sub folders for them all. Really useful for different games/projects I work on when I cna put all revelent shortcuts needed for that project and folders all together in a nice package.

It also is no doubt great for game capturing as I can press a single button to record my console gameplay on the elgato or record pc footage with OBS.

Tetronix

#48EVER
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone seen how much Peloton is getting shit on for their "sexist" Christmas ad? I personally didn't see anything wrong with it, but people are upset about the husband gifting his assumably already-fit wife an exercise bike. The way I see it, those same people would get mad if they cast a plus-size person for the wife receiving the bike. So now Peloton has lost $942 million in market value for what seems to be a harmless ad.

My opinion:
In the commercial, she said she was "nervous and excited" to start using the bike, and so presumably she wanted it or something similar as a gift. My mom made the point that maybe she was spending money on gym memberships and over time if you lose motivation, you don't want to be driving to the gym and maybe even stop going and lose that money from the unused membership as a result. Final point and one from a health perspective - maybe he intended that she'd use it to prolong her lifespan by using the equipment she was gifted and staying healthy. Hell, maybe the husband would use it too.

What are everyone else's opinions? Do you guys find it offensive or sexist in any way that I might have overlooked or not thought about? I've attached the official ad below so people don't have to go find it.

crazyboy335

#50in07
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone seen how much Peloton is getting shit on for their "sexist" Christmas ad? I personally didn't see anything wrong with it, but people are upset about the husband gifting his assumably already-fit wife an exercise bike. The way I see it, those same people would get mad if they cast a plus-size person for the wife receiving the bike. So now Peloton has lost $942 million in market value for what seems to be a harmless ad.

My opinion:
In the commercial, she said she was "nervous and excited" to start using the bike, and so presumably she wanted it or something similar as a gift. My mom made the point that maybe she was spending money on gym memberships and over time if you lose motivation, you don't want to be driving to the gym and maybe even stop going and lose that money from the unused membership as a result. Final point and one from a health perspective - maybe he intended that she'd use it to prolong her lifespan by using the equipment she was gifted and staying healthy. Hell, maybe the husband would use it too.

What are everyone else's opinions? Do you guys find it offensive or sexist in any way that I might have overlooked or not thought about? I've attached the official ad below so people don't have to go find it.
People love finding excuses to be outraged or offended. I don't get it. Why would you spend your life willingly miserable?

MrDude68

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score

My opinion:

I can't believe you saw nothing wrong with this ad, shame on you. Pig

/s

EarnhardtFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm usually the kind of person to call that kind of stuff out or agree with it and even I don't see it. If I had to take a shot in the dark I'd say it has to do with cardio being something a woman would stereotypically do? I dunno

Kind of unrelated but I had never heard the song used in that ad until I was browsing Spotify a couple weeks ago and now it's used in that ad

EDIT: Went on the song's Wikipedia page, I guess this is the reason
Screenshot_498.png

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score

My opinion:

Ok, so first off - no, I don’t think that ad is sexist in the slightest. I mean, how could it be? The only way I can possibly see it being that way is if exercising was something that ONLY women do now. As far as I know, that is not the case, so no, I don’t feel that the ad is sexist at all. Now, one could make the case that it is a little insensitive (I mean, a man gives his wife an exercise machine for Christmas? That could send out a lot of bad signals. lol) but then again, we don’t know the whole story. Allow me to give a little example here... My Mom is an absolute exercise junkie. She used to walk around our whole 20-something acre property every day. She’s also had numerous exercise machines. She just loves that stuff. She’s super fit and has been the whole time I’ve known her. So, growing up in my house, it would not be uncommon to hear her say, “I want that new Bowflex,” or “What I really want is that Total Gym,” and the list could go on and on. She still talks about those things to this day! My point in telling all that is, hey - maybe that woman in the ad is like that too. She doesn’t appear to have the “need” to workout on the machine, but she just might be into all that stuff and had been bugging her husband for the thing all year. I talked to my Mom about that commercial and she said the exact same thing! She said if My Dad could have gotten her one of those things, she would have jumped up and down for joy - much like the woman on the commercial. So, yeah, it's just another one of those things... Bottom line: if someone doesn't want to exercise, fine. That's their decision. But just because you don't want to do it, doesn't mean you got to make up ridiculous stuff about it and the people that enjoy that kind of stuff.

MrDude68

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
In my opinion it's kind of sexist to want everything to be sexist so that you can demand preferential treatment. I'm part of a perfectly normal suburban family and not a single one of them believes that there is a damn patriarchy, including my mother.

Last edited:

joeykraus19

SRD Member
Reaction score
Dear God, he keeps falling deeper off the cliff he fell over years ago. How the hell does he sit at a computer and think that's funny? Or tasteful?
I mean the skit itself wasn't the best but he can't control the auto generated captions

nascarfan9

Vito Crowleone
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, so with the exception of Atlanta, Auto Club, Dover, and Richmond, basically every active track NASCAR runs at is oriented such that the main grandstand is on the western side of the track. Most are directly on the western side, though some like Darlington, Pocono, Phoenix and Homestead are more towards the southwest or northwest. This is also the case at the road courses as well except Mid Ohio (south) and Road America (east). In the cases of Atlanta and Darlington and Phoenix, where the straigthaways were flipped, Atlanta was moved to the northeastern side of the track, while Darlington and Phoenix were moved more to the south/southwest.

DaleTona75

Unhealthily Obsessed With Backmarkers
SRD Member
Reaction score
Beware buying HP laptops. Mine, within 1 and a half years, has had 4 hard drive fuckups. Luckily we have it under warranty.

This is straight up stupid. Whoever did the quality control on those hard drives needs to be taken to a dark alley and shot.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Beware buying HP laptops. Mine, within 1 and a half years, has had 4 hard drive fuckups. Luckily we have it under warranty.

This is straight up stupid. Whoever did the quality control on those hard drives needs to be taken to a dark alley and shot.
I had an HP laptop for a while. The fans go after only a few years. The products aren't good.

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
My HP was only about 1.5-2 years old before the base around the screen hinges completely cracked and it started falling apart. Screen still worked, but it was just kinda hanging there all sad like. Same thing happened with my mom's HP that she got in probably 2013.

crazyboy335

#50in07
Banned
Reaction score
Working with HP's business and enterprise stuff for so long swore me off of them for any product. They're just riding the coattails of their name now.

I've found that Dell and ASUS make the best laptops and prebuilt computers by a longshot. I've had a Dell laptop for almost two years now and it still works like it's brand new.