Latest resources

07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
My HP was only about 1.5-2 years old before the base around the screen hinges completely cracked and it started falling apart. Screen still worked, but it was just kinda hanging there all sad like. Same thing happened with my mom's HP that she got in probably 2013.
The same thing happened to my HP laptop as well earlier this year. I just put a big piece of Flex Tape on it and I'm still using it. lol

Also, for some reason, I found myself on Reddit earlier and I came across a discussion on NASCAR Thunder Challenges and a sequence of comments - one in particular - that caught my eye:
harvickbayne.png

This you, @dalejr88rox? lol

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
The same thing happened to my HP laptop as well earlier this year. I just put a big piece of Flex Tape on it and I'm still using it. lol

Also, for some reason, I found myself on Reddit earlier and I came across a discussion on NASCAR Thunder Challenges and a sequence of comments - one in particular - that caught my eye:
View attachment 131696
This you, @dalejr88rox? lol
Surprisingly not since I don't really use Reddit

Tetronix

#48EVER
Banned
Reaction score
My dad has been using HP ever since I can remember for both business and personal use. I had an Acer laptop when I was 8 years old as a starter laptop but that proved to be a piece of shit. So my dad and I went half on an $800 HP Pavilion DV6 when I was 12 using my allowance money, and it lasted me until I was about 18. While it's still functional, it got really slow and I really only use it for small tasks. My parents got me an HP OMEN gaming laptop for Christmas in 2017 and it's still running as strong as it did day one, out of the box.

I have no complaints about any of HP's products, and I would honestly recommend them and their products to anyone. For as long as HP exists, I'm buying their products.

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
My dad has been using HP ever since I can remember for both business and personal use. I had an Acer laptop when I was 8 years old as a starter laptop but that proved to be a piece of shit. So my dad and I went half on an $800 HP Pavilion DV6 when I was 12 using my allowance money, and it lasted me until I was about 18. While it's still functional, it got really slow and I really only use it for small tasks. My parents got me an HP OMEN gaming laptop for Christmas in 2017 and it's still running as strong as it did day one, out of the box.

I have no complaints about any of HP's products, and I would honestly recommend them and their products to anyone. For as long as HP exists, I'm buying their products.
Perception is big when it comes to someone liking or not liking something. It's an unfortunate affect of human nature.

4WideRacing

Forum Guru
SRD Member
Reaction score
The only issue I've had with HP laptops is that their batteries suck and seem to not hold a charge for long at all. But for what I use them for that's not a big deal

nascarfan9

Vito Crowleone
SRD Member
Reaction score
OMG FINALLY someone moved the 2020 Cup schemes to their own folder. Now if we could just do the same for Xfinity and Trucks!

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score