5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, this Johnny Depp/Amber Heard soap drama scandal it's getting worse day by day.
https://cosmicbook.news/amber-heard-aquaman-2-johnny-depp-abuse
And, they wanna to remove her from Aquaman 2
https://cosmicbook.news/amber-heard-aquaman-2-petition
The petition
https://www.change.org/p/dc-entertainment-remove-amber-heard-from-aquaman-2
It's like Dale Jr. VS Theresa Earnhardt all over again.
Not that it is worth much, but my experience with DV in situations like this is that they both probably bear some responsibility in abusing each other, though both will either deny that it happens or (as seemingly with Heard) admit to something they feel is mild in comparison. The celebrity of these two adds to the scrutiny and frankly the court of public opinion carries far too much weight in these situations.

ahspencer01

yikes
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble staying logged in? Seems like if I don't look at the site for more than an hour or two it logs me out no matter what

Sebastian Ruiz

6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner
SRD Member
Reaction score
Not that it is worth much, but my experience with DV in situations like this is that they both probably bear some responsibility in abusing each other, though both will either deny that it happens or (as seemingly with Heard) admit to something they feel is mild in comparison. The celebrity of these two adds to the scrutiny and frankly the court of public opinion carries far too much weight in these situations.
The Depp vs Heard soap drama continues, now WB would fired Amber Heard in Aquaman 2. It's just a rumor, and let's hope things will go great for Amber, and everything will coming great, she done a perfect job as Mera in Aquaman.
https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/warner-bros-reportedly-replacing-amber-heard-aquaman-2/

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. I saw a thread on facebook where people were condemning Heard and praising Depp. I posted a simple, short comment that we still may not have heard the full story from either of them, to which people immediately lost their shit about how I was defending Heard and how stupid I was for making such an audacious comment. I hate facebook.

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. I saw a thread on facebook where people were condemning Heard and praising Depp. I posted a simple, short comment that we still may not have heard the full story from either of them, to which people immediately lost their shit about how I was defending Heard and how stupid I was for making such an audacious comment. I hate facebook.
Twitter 100x worse
Reddit 1000x worse

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
I happened to be in Albuquerque yesterday and had time to kill so I went to the Unser Museum. A lot cars on hand, mostly donated by the Unsers from their private collection or racing history. One car I was very surprised and happy to see was Dale Jr's winning Dark Knight Rises car from 2012
20200209_145324.jpg

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
I haven't been painting much because 1. I don't have a lot of time at home and 2. my laptop crashes if Photoshop is open too long. This prompted me to get Gimp for my work computer (I could use it anyway for work projects) in order to finish up a couple projects. After using Photoshop for nearly 20 years I find GIMP incredibly complicated. I expect it to be different, and there to be a learning curve, but when things "floating selections" when pasting come up that make no sense to me it is taking a long time to do simple tasks.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
I haven't been painting much because 1. I don't have a lot of time at home and 2. my laptop crashes if Photoshop is open too long. This prompted me to get Gimp for my work computer (I could use it anyway for work projects) in order to finish up a couple projects. After using Photoshop for nearly 20 years I find GIMP incredibly complicated. I expect it to be different, and there to be a learning curve, but when things "floating selections" when pasting come up that make no sense to me it is taking a long time to do simple tasks.
If you are looking to drop Photoshop, Affinity Photo is a great alternative as well. Its a direct competitor to photoshop and has drawn many ex-adobe users to it. I can't go back to photoshop after getting used to Affinity now, its just so much better in a lot of ways and performance wise cleaner too.

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
I will look into it. I decided on GIMP because it is free and seems to work out well for most people on here who use it. I don't really want to get rid of Photoshop, I think it is more my laptop crapping out than the software, but I remember you talking about Affinity before so I will check it out maybe when I get a new computer.

Hendrick9Fan

Guy who paints a lot of cars.
Staff member
Paint Crew
SRD Member
Admin
Reaction score
Just realized that MTJ's 2020 scheme is his 2019 scheme with a different design under the door number and a orange roof too.

2019 is on the left, missing said design.