1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Your Random Thought

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by MattyO, Dec 19, 2014.

1. mtblillie

mtblillie It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy

Not that it is worth much, but my experience with DV in situations like this is that they both probably bear some responsibility in abusing each other, though both will either deny that it happens or (as seemingly with Heard) admit to something they feel is mild in comparison. The celebrity of these two adds to the scrutiny and frankly the court of public opinion carries far too much weight in these situations.

2. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes Banned

Anyone else having trouble staying logged in? Seems like if I don't look at the site for more than an hour or two it logs me out no matter what

3. SebaXRuiz

SebaXRuiz 6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner

The Depp vs Heard soap drama continues, now WB would fired Amber Heard in Aquaman 2. It's just a rumor, and let's hope things will go great for Amber, and everything will coming great, she done a perfect job as Mera in Aquaman.
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/warner-bros-reportedly-replacing-amber-heard-aquaman-2/

4. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

After seeing her in Aquaman, I couldn't see anyone else play Mera.

5. mtblillie

Well, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. I saw a thread on facebook where people were condemning Heard and praising Depp. I posted a simple, short comment that we still may not have heard the full story from either of them, to which people immediately lost their shit about how I was defending Heard and how stupid I was for making such an audacious comment. I hate facebook.

MrDude68 and canadienhits like this.
  6. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Twitter 100x worse
    Reddit 1000x worse

mtblillie likes this.
  7. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Reddit is only really bad if you visit all the common subs. I have blocked/filtered literally every political/news subreddit feed so I never see them. I only visit and post in gaming related subreddits mostly and its a much better experience.

Shockey Rai, EarnhardtFan and Gravite like this.
  8. SebaXRuiz

That's a Fact!
    Twitter it's a place when everyone can bash everyone. Joker movie was right, We truly live in a society. A society of hypocrisy.
    #WeAreWithYouAmberHeard

9. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Well-Known Member Banned

I have no issues with neither Twitter or Reddit, you just have to know who and what to block or mute and what subreddits aren't dumpster fires.

Shockey Rai and Gravite like this.
  10. Shockey Rai

Shockey Rai Elio

Yeah, i only follow gaming reddits & some reddits of services i use.

11. SebaXRuiz

I only follow DC and Marvel reddits and Donut Media reddit.
    MO' POWA BABEH!!!
    By the way, Amber Heard came back,more stronger than ever, with help of Kathy Griffin
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8SRlXXIRWG/

12. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

It's like Jeffpardy but Greg Biffle. lmao

MrDude68 and BrendonH12 like this.
  13. SebaXRuiz

The "Biff"ception

nascarfan9 likes this.
  14. MillsLayne

MillsLayne 2x Champ, guys.

This being Biffle at Daytona, I feel like they would all find a way to finish 2nd.

nascarfan9 likes this.
  15. mtblillie

I happened to be in Albuquerque yesterday and had time to kill so I went to the Unser Museum. A lot cars on hand, mostly donated by the Unsers from their private collection or racing history. One car I was very surprised and happy to see was Dale Jr's winning Dark Knight Rises car from 2012
    20200209_145324.jpg

16. mtblillie

I haven't been painting much because 1. I don't have a lot of time at home and 2. my laptop crashes if Photoshop is open too long. This prompted me to get Gimp for my work computer (I could use it anyway for work projects) in order to finish up a couple projects. After using Photoshop for nearly 20 years I find GIMP incredibly complicated. I expect it to be different, and there to be a learning curve, but when things "floating selections" when pasting come up that make no sense to me it is taking a long time to do simple tasks.

17. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

If you are looking to drop Photoshop, Affinity Photo is a great alternative as well. Its a direct competitor to photoshop and has drawn many ex-adobe users to it. I can't go back to photoshop after getting used to Affinity now, its just so much better in a lot of ways and performance wise cleaner too.

18. mtblillie

I will look into it. I decided on GIMP because it is free and seems to work out well for most people on here who use it. I don't really want to get rid of Photoshop, I think it is more my laptop crapping out than the software, but I remember you talking about Affinity before so I will check it out maybe when I get a new computer.

joeykraus19 likes this.
  19. Hendrick9Fan

Hendrick9Fan Guy who paints a lot of cars. Paint Crew Admin

Just realized that MTJ's 2020 scheme is his 2019 scheme with a different design under the door number and a orange roof too.

2019 is on the left, missing said design.
    [​IMG]

joeykraus19 likes this.
  20. MrDude68

MrDude68 Well-Known Member

It looks a lot better with the added orange.

Hendrick9Fan likes this.