5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

starscream24

Captain of Unpopular Opinions.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I've been joking that the world actually ended in 2012 and all are just living in a simulation. But then the file got corrupted in 2016 and shits been sideways ever since. I'm starting to believe that's actually true.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
My company paid for testing and I was diagnosed with COVID-19 today. I'm asymptomatic and I've largely stayed inside but I really hope I didn't screw anyone over. I feel super guilty.

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
My company paid for testing and I was diagnosed with COVID-19 today. I'm asymptomatic and I've largely stayed inside but I really hope I didn't screw anyone over. I feel super guilty.
Don't, before this is over a lot of people will get sick, and a few will die. There isn't really anything any of us can do except quarantine whenever possible and wash up and cover coughs/sneezes when you can't. Also, although it isn't proven yet, most of the data suggests that if you aren't showing any symptoms you are far less contagious. Be thankful that you are asymptomatic and that the virus part of all this will be over for you in a couple weeks. In that regard I am actually kind of jealous.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
So.... kids are out of school until at least March 31st.

So each day, they have e-learning assignments. They are doing great (doing multiple days worth of work each session).

I, on the other hand, have come to the realization that I could *NEVER* be a teacher.... Can't imagine doing this every weekday, for an entire class, for a whole school year.

At least not without a flask. lol

TheOutlaw1272

No, you're breathtaking.
SRD Member
Reaction score
In college. Spending the rest of the semester online. I feel bad for the seniors because they won't have a commencement ceremony. Staying at home sucks because I don't get to spend more time in campus and being with my friends who are there. I can still get a hold of them it's just that it is not the same.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
Anyone else watching races on YouTube while we wait for the return of racing? I am...
YES! Watched the 2007 Sharpie 500 and the 2006 DirecTV 500 this week already! Those weren't necessarily by choice though... I just told my sisters to pick a year and a track and that's what they came up with. lol

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just a bit of an update on this.

I developed symptoms a few days later. It really sucked. But I'm fully recovered and clear of the virus now.