8 - Roland Camaro - ATL Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

MattyO

Admin
Reaction score
I am George Tolsma, whom you banned after I joined the site when @Tetronix doxed me, and I came to defend myself. Forget what thread that was in, but yeaaaaa.

Edit: Found the old thread
When you steal peoples stuff, and pawn it off as your own, people tend to do their due diligence finding out who that asshole is. What I call due diligence, you nerds call doxing. Semantics. Maybe when you steal something of real importance, you can explain to the sheriff knocking on your door serving your warrant what doxing is, I'm sure he'll give a shit just as I do.
So why are you here? I don't believe in coincidences. I don't believe you decided to make another account right around the same time the NXS19 mod thread has been revived. Forgive me for being cynical, shit bags like yourself bring that out in me. So yeaaaaa

JasonRSC

Former SRD Crew Member
Reaction score
Absolute legend? I'm not sure about that, Matt.

I am getting back into painting for iRacing though. There's always the off chance I could start posting some of the assets I've collected over the years. Who knows?

GeorgeTheDev

Reaction score
A lot was said there, @MattyO so excuse me as I attempt to break this down.
When you steal peoples stuff, and pawn it off as your own, people tend to do their due diligence finding out who that asshole is. What I call due diligence, you nerds call doxing
Using my real name & mentioning the university I attend in a public forum with the intent to cause me trouble is the textbook definition of doxing. "search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent."

Maybe when you steal something of real importance, you can explain to the sheriff knocking on your door serving your warrant what doxing is, I'm sure he'll give a shit just as I do.
Doxing isn't technically illegal, so there'd be no point in taking this up with the authorities, however depending on the nature of how the doxed information is used, it could fall under 18 US Code § 2261A, but I don't really care honestly. Not worth the time, like clearly it wasn't worth your time to "send a warrant" like you seem to parade around a whole ton.

So why are you here? I don't believe in coincidences. I don't believe you decided to make another account right around the same time the NXS19 mod thread has been revived.
While I could re-iterate the previous member where I go into full detail about this, I'll just link you back to it. As a note though, I've never cared about the NXS mods, nor had I ever taken any copies of the NXS mod, nor will I ever care for the NXS mods. Genuine coincidence that my timing of coming back is apart of the same timeline as the NXS mod coming back, because until your mentioning of it, I hadn't even know about it.

Forgive me for being cynical, shit bags like yourself bring that out in me. So yeaaaaa
I'll forgive your cynicism, but, I'd appreciate the name calling turned down. I come here in peace, in case my past few posts haven't made that obvious.

MattyO

Admin
Reaction score
A lot was said there, @MattyO so excuse me as I attempt to break this down.

Using my real name & mentioning the university I attend in a public forum with the intent to cause me trouble is the textbook definition of doxing. "search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent."

Doxing isn't technically illegal, so there'd be no point in taking this up with the authorities, however depending on the nature of how the doxed information is used, it could fall under 18 US Code § 2261A, but I don't really care honestly. Not worth the time, like clearly it wasn't worth your time to "send a warrant" like you seem to parade around a whole ton.

While I could re-iterate the previous member where I go into full detail about this, I'll just link you back to it. As a note though, I've never cared about the NXS mods, nor had I ever taken any copies of the NXS mod, nor will I ever care for the NXS mods. Genuine coincidence that my timing of coming back is apart of the same timeline as the NXS mod coming back, because until your mentioning of it, I hadn't even know about it.

I'll forgive your cynicism, but, I'd appreciate the name calling turned down. I come here in peace, in case my past few posts haven't made that obvious.
lol, you fucking kids are all the same. Do you think the internet is some mysterious and anonymous place beyond the realm of comprehension?
You do bad shit, expect to get called out and your name attached to it. I bet it took Textronix less than 5 minutes to find out who you were. And if I were to dive down that rabbit hole, probably the same amount of time for me to do it as well.

Anyhow, I'm not going to continue this back and forth with you. I'm going to take your word at face value, and assume you are here for other reasons other than what I think you are here for.

Rule of thumb around here when it comes to my mentality of people like yourself is, I assume the worst and dislike everyone equally until you prove me otherwise. Guess we'll find out if you're full of shit or not.

AlexMiller

Reaction score
If someone were to randomly turn into a piece of food, like a piece of pizza or something, would it then be considered cannibalism to eat them?