Latest resources

2020 Fictional Soda Wars Carset (MENCS19) DAT Designs
Fictional re imagining of the infamous Soda Wars for the 2020 Coke Zero Sugar 400 at Daytona
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
112 2020 NXS17 cars canadienhits
112 2020 NXS17 cars 2020-07-06
112 2020 Xfinity cars for the NXS17 mod painted up by canadienhits
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
FreeCamera NascarMan32
FreeCamera 1.1.0.1
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
42 - Credit One Bank Camaro - POC2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
42 - Credit One Bank Camaro - POC1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

Reaction score
Is it bad that I enjoy browsing r/idiotsincars weekly?
I have a love-hate relationship with that subreddit. It's insane watching some of the videos and fun to get to absolutely shit on the drivers. However, like almost subreddit, it gets way too hyper-focused and it results in them Monday-morning quarterbacking every single driver on there. They get so critical to the point that if the driver wasn't going 5 mph under the speedlimit, wrapped in 7 layers of bubblewrap, and was slowing when they saw another car on the road, they are somehow mildly at fault for the accident. (That sentence had way too many comments but I'm too tired to reword it.)

MattyO

Admin
Reaction score
I have a love-hate relationship with that subreddit. It's insane watching some of the videos and fun to get to absolutely shit on the drivers. However, like almost subreddit, it gets way too hyper-focused and it results in them Monday-morning quarterbacking every single driver on there. They get so critical to the point that if the driver wasn't going 5 mph under the speedlimit, wrapped in 7 layers of bubblewrap, and was slowing when they saw another car on the road, they are somehow mildly at fault for the accident. (That sentence had way too many comments but I'm too tired to reword it.)
Sounds like a hoot! I may have to check it out,lol

AlexMiller

Reaction score
Trainz Simulator, fun game to mess around on and build your own routes. But god, does it take a long time to download certain things from the download station.

I've been sitting here for half an hour waiting at this point.