5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Dare I ask what exactly the SRD Revolt of 2011 was?
I think the original YRT thread got taken down and some of us had a royal fit. That was before understanding that owners of websites can do whatever they want.

Sebastian Ruiz

6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner
SRD Member
Reaction score
BREAKING: Jason Jacoby has been arrested and faces up to 20+ years in prison.
Ladies and gentlemen, we got him!

As Fernando Alonso says: KARMA!

Hendrick9Fan

Guy who paints a lot of cars.
Staff member
Paint Crew
SRD Member
Admin
Reaction score
Feeling incredibly burnt out from painting. I'm going to be taking a couple of weeks off and just relaxing and playing some video games. The Bubba cars I uploaded today will be the last ones from me for a while so don't expect to see anything new from me at least until the first of August. I will still be hanging around the boards and the race weekend chat though.

TheOutlaw1272

No, you're breathtaking.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Feeling incredibly burnt out from painting. I'm going to be taking a couple of weeks off and just relaxing and playing some video games. The Bubba cars I uploaded today will be the last ones from me for a while so don't expect to see anything new from me at least until the first of August. I will still be hanging around the boards and the race weekend chat though.
You've done quite a ton of car painting this year, and so this is definitely a well-deserved break. I don't think you get enough credit for what you do for this community.

champ4811

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hello guys it's been a long time since I've posted again, I've been lingering around lately just not posting anything. But my random thought is I've been playing the Project Gotham Racing series and I wish the franchise made a comeback. We could use some arcade racing games I think.

AlexMiller

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe I have some sort of magical power.

Literally any time I'm looking through my 2020 cars for each series, I'll see a missing one and wonder "is anyone making that?".

Within like 3 days, I guarantee whatever scheme it is will be available somewhere for download.